Expert Sewer Repair & Replacement
Don’t be fooled by the name. The Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter is a Master of many forms, especially when it comes to replacing sewer and water lines. We can fix:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe – Pipes that have been damaged by settling, freezing or shifting soil.
- Blockage – Build-up of grease or a foreign object lodged within the pipe, restricting the proper flow of water.
- Corrosion – Deteriorated piping that has collapsed and restricted flow within the system.
- Bellied pipe – Sunken pipes due to adverse soil conditions that form a waste-collecting valley within the system.
- Leaking joints – Pipes with broken seals, which allow water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration – Tree or shrub roots that have invaded the sewer, causing damage and preventing regular maintenance.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter’s technicians are fully trained to use state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve your stickiest plumbing situations, including pipe repair and replacement.